Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Countdown--UPDATE 2-27-08


Time is counting down. Lisa had a good checkup today(2-27) with her doctor and everything is looking the same. Her due date is March 23rd but her doctor doesnt think she will go that long. Thanks for keep us in your prayers!



Also, a big Congratulations goes out to Mark and Amy Corbett on the adoption of a beautiful little girl today! Caroline Elizabeth Corbett was born on Monday and they officially became her parents this afternoon. God is Good! Click Here to visit their blog!























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how cute you look!! I bet you feel cute too don't you? I know I sure did 4 weeks before my babies were due...cute and FAT!! you are lucky, you only gain baby, I gain EVERYWHERE!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Mast said...

your right I don't feel so cute but it's well worth it, not long now.... it seems like forever.